August end of month clearance build
Submitted by Nir on Fri, 08/31/2012 - 02:07
- You can now choose file extensions to exclude from folder downloads. Files with the selected extensions can still be downloaded individually.
- You can now ask to be alerted when a user goes online via the context menu. User online alerts can be viewed under Users->Online Alerts.
- A search filter can now be marked as a default filter. It will then be automatically applied to any new searches, save for wishlist searches that have been associated with a different filter.
- The tabs in many places are now movable so as to let you reorder them.
- Double-clicking a username in a room or the user list will open a chat window.
- Green and red dots were replaced by the Soulseek icons for online and offline.
- You now have the option of gifting any of your privileges time to another user via the context menu.
- The client will now display admin messages.
- Option to control the display of the user groups dialog right after adding a user to your list. The default behavior is not to show it.
- Searches from other users processed by your client will now be shown under Search->Received Searches.
- Wish list entries can now be edited.
- An option was added to show your away status as the application's icon.
- The client window should now restore to a maximized state if it was maximized before minimizing.
- The room user list can now be sorted by any of the columns.
- Fixed search results now showing up if they're already shown for another search.
- Fixed re-run search in download context menu not working.
- User info notification is now properly cleared when manually navigating to the user info tab.
- Remove wish list item moved from action bar to a context menu.
Links on the download page!