See the Changelog for list of features and fixes.
As many of you already know, I now have a full-time job that's keeping me horribly busy and leaving me barely able to see straight at the end of each day. Still, I try to do at least one thing every weekend in way of improving SoulseekQt, be it fixing a serious bug, or adding a feature or two that's been sitting in the feature requests list for a while or that I would like to see added myself. Tonight's build is the sum total of my work over the last few weekends since the previous release. I haven't had time to thoroughly test some of the fancier new features, so let me know if anything doesn't work as it should and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Here's what's changed:
- A toggle in the uploads tab now allows you to set the client to finish all existing uploads and quit. No new uploads will be allowed, no search results will be returned, and after about five minute of all existing uploads no longer being queued (just in case any aborted uploads are retried), the client should exit quietly.
- An ordered history of your previous searches is now available via a dropdown, much like in the original Soulseek client.
- You can now choose to receive room activity alerts via a toggle. When anything is said in the room, you'll receive a run-of-the-mill alert. Plus you can set a sound for it in Options->Notification Sounds. Should be useful for low-traffic rooms.
- Client data should now be saved in case of an abrupt shutdown, such as often happens when rebooting or shutting down the operating system.
- Lowering the number of upload slot to less than the number of currently active uploads should no longer start all users' uploads.
- Select Application Colors button should now work.
- Added new icons to transfers tab action bar and context menus.
Links, as always, are available on the download page.